[SCOPE OF APPLICATION]
- Contracts for Accommodation and related agreements to be entered into between this Hotel and the Guest to be Accommodated shall be subject to these Term and Conditions. And any particular not provided for herein shall be governed by the laws and applicable and/or generally accepted practices.
- When the Hotel enters into a special contract with the Guest, as far as such a special contract does not violate the laws and regulations and generally accepted practices, notwithstanding the presiding paragraph, the special contract shall take precedence over the provisions of these term and conditions.
[APPLICATION ACCOMMODATION CONTRACT]
- A Guest who makes an application for an Accommodation Contract with the Hotel shall notify the Hotel of the following.
・Name of the Guest(s);
・Date of accommodation and estimated time of arrival
・Accommodation Charges (based, in principle, on the Basic Accommodation Charges listed in the attached table No.1); and
・Other particulars deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- when the Guest requests, during is stay, extension of the accommodation beyond the date in Subparagraph (2) of the preceding paragraph, it shall be regarded as an application for a new Accommodation Contract at the time such a payment is made.
[CONCLUSION OF ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS, ETC.]
- Contract of Accommodation shall be deemed to have been concluded when the Hotel has duly accepted the application as stipulated in the preceding Article. However, this does not reply when it has been proved that the Hotel has not accepted the application.
- When a Contract for Accommodation has been concluded in accordance with the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Guest is requested to pay an accommodation deposit fixed by the Hotel. This is within the limits of the Basic Accommodation Charges, covering thee Guest’s entire period of stay (3 days when the period of stay exceeds 3 days) by the date specified by the Hotel.
- The deposit shall be first used for the Total Accommodation Charges to be paid by the Guest, then secondly for the cancellation charges under Article 6, and thirdly for compensation under Article 18, if applicable. The reminder, if any shall be refunded at the time of the payment of the Accommodation Charges as stated on Article 12.
- When the Guest has failed to pay the deposit by the date as stipulated in Paragraph 2, the Hotel shall treat the Accommodation Contract as invalid. However, this applies only when the Guest has been informed by the Hotel of the deposit payment deadline.
[SPECIAL CONTRACTS REQUIRING NO ACCOMMODATION DEPOSIT]
- Notwithstanding the provisions of paragraph 2 go the preceding Article, the Hotel my enter into a special contract requiring no accommodation deposit after the contract has been concluded as stipulated in the America’s paragraph.
- Wen the Hotel does not request payment of the deposit as stipulated in Paragraph 2 of the preceding Article and/or does not specify the date of the deposit payment at the time of the application, it hall be assumed that the Hotel has accepted a special contract as prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
[REFUSAL OF ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS]
- The Hotel may not complete an Accommodation Contract in any of the following cases:
・When the applicant for accommodation does not conform with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions;
・When the Hotel is fully booked and no room is available;
・When the Guest seeking accommodation is deemed liable to conduct himself in a manner that will contrivance the laws of act against public order or good morals during his accommodation;
・When the Guest seeking accommodation can be clearly determined to be carrying an infectious disease;
・When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
・When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities, malfunction of the facilities and/or other unavoidable causes; or
・When the provisions of Article (No.63) of the 12 Metropolitan Ordinance are applicable.
[RIGHT TO CANCEL ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS BY THE GUEST]
- The Guest is entitled to cancel the Accommodation Contract by so notifying the Hotel.
- When the Guest cancels the Accommodation Contract in whole or in part due to cause for which the Guest is liable (except when the Hotel has requested payment of the deposit during the specified period as prescribed in Paragraph 2 of Article 3 and the Guest cancels before the deadline), the Guest shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the same shall pay cancellation charges as listed in the attached Table No.2. However, when a special contract as prescribed in Paragraph 1 of Article 4 has been concluded, the same shall apply only when the Guest has been informed of the obligation to pay the cancellation charges.
- When the Guest does not appear by 9p.m. On the accommodation date, or 2 hours after the expected time of arrival (unless special notification has been received), the Hotel may regard the Accommodation Contract as being cancelled.
[RIGHT TO CANCEL ACCOMMODATION CONTRACTS BY THE HOTEL]
- the Hotel may cancel the Accommodation Contract in any of the following cases;
・When the Guest is deemed liable to conduct and/or has conducted himself in a manner that will contrivance the laws or act against public order or good moral during his accommodation;
・When the Guest can be clearly determined to be carrying an infection disease;
・When the Hotel is requested to assume an unreasonable burden in regard to his accommodation;
・When the Hotel is unable to provide accommodation due to natural calamities and/or other causes beyond its control;
・When the provisions of Article (No.12) of the (63) Metropolitan Ordinance are applicable;
・When the Guest does not observe house rules such as no smoking inside Hotel, inappropriate handling of fire fight equipment and other safety devices deemed necessary to avoid fires.
- The Guest shall resister the following information at the front desk of the Hotel on the day accommodation;
・Name, age, gender, address, and occupation of the Guest(s);
・For non-Japanese: nationality, passport number, port and date of entry into Japan;
・Date and estimated time of departure; and
・Other particular deemed necessary by the Hotel.
- When the Guest intends to pay his Accommodation Charges prescribed in Article 12 by any means other Ryan Japanese currency, such as coupons or credit cards, these credentials shall be shown in advance at the time of the registration prescribed in the preceding paragraph.
[OBSERVANCE OF USE REGULATION]
- The Guest shall observe the Use Regulations established by the Hotel, within the premises of the Hotel.
- The business hours of the min facilities, etc. of the Hotel and those of other facilities, etc. shall be noted in detail by brochures as provided, notices displayed in appropriate places and service directories in guest rooms and other locations.
・Service hours of the front desk, cashier’s desk, etc. are 24 hours.
・Service hours of auxiliary facilities.
- The business hours specified in the preceding paragraph are subject to temporary changes due to unavailable causes. In such cases, the Guest should be informed by appropriate means.
[PAYMENT OF ACCOMMODATION CHARGES]
- Article 12 The breakdown of the accommodation Charges, etc. that the Gust shall pay is listed in the attached Table No.1.
- Accommodation Charges, etc. as stated in the preceding paragraph shall be paid with Japanese currency or credit card recognized by the Hotel. Payment should be settled at the front desk at the time of arrival of the Guest or upon request by the Hotel.
- Accommodation Charges must be paid even if the Guest voluntarily does not utilize the accommodation facilities which have been provided for him by the Hotel and are at his disposal.
[LIABILITIES OF THE HOTEL]
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest if the Hotel has caused damage to the Guest in the fulfillment or the nonfulfillment of the Accommodation Contract and/or related agreements. However, the same shall not apply when such damage has been caused due to reasons for which the Hotel is not liable.
- Even though the Hotel has received the “PASS MARK” (Certificate of Excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire department), the Hotel is covered by the Hotel is covered by the Hotel Liability Insurance in order to desk with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
- The Hotel is a facility (with one or two stories, or with accommodation capacity of less than 30 persons) which does not require the “PASS MARK” (Certificate of Excellence of Fire Prevention Standard issued by the fire station), but makes continuous efforts to maintain good fire-proof facilities, and furthermore the Hotel is covered by the Hotel Liability Insurance in order to deal with unexpected fire and/or other disasters.
[WHEN UNABLE TO PROVIDE CONTRACTED ROOM]
- The Hotel shall, when unable to provide contracted rooms, argent accommodation of the same standard elsewhere for the Guest insofar as practical with the consent of the Guest.
- When arrangement of other accommodation cannot be made, notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Hotel shall pay the Guest a compensation fee equivalent to the cancellation charges and the fee shall be applied to the compensation. However, when the Hotel cannot provide accommodation due to causes for which the Hotel I not liable, the Hotel shall not compensate the Guest.
[HANDLING OF DEPOSITED ARTICLES]
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables deposited at the front desk by the Guest except when this has occurred due to forces beyond human control. However, in the case of cash and valuables, when the Hotel has requested the Guest to report it nature and value but the Guest has failed to do so, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 150000 yen.
- The Hotel shall compensate the Guest for damage when loss, breakage or other damage is caused, through intention or by negligence on the part of the Hotel, to the goods, cash or valuables which are brought into the premises of the Hotel by the Guest but are not deposited at the front desk. However, if the nature and value of thee has not been reported in advance by the Guest, the Hotel shall compensate the Guest within the limit of 150000 yen.
[CUSTODY OF BAGGAGE AND/OR BELONGINGS OF THE GUEST]
- When the baggage of the Guest is brought into the Hotel before his arrival, the Hotel shall be liable to keep it only when such as request has been agreed to by the Hotel. The baggage shall be handed over to hotheadedness Guest at the front desk at the time of hi check-in.
- When the baggage or belongings of the Guest is found after his check-out, and the ownership of the article is confirmed, the Hotel shall inform the owner and ask for further instructions. When no instructions are given to the Hotel by the owner or when the ownership is not confirmed, the Hotel shall keep the article for 7 days including the day it is found, and after this period, the Hotel shall turn it over to the nearest police station.
- The Hotel’s liability in regard to the custody of the Guest’s baggage and belongings in the case of the preceding two paragraphs shall be assumed in accordance with the provisions of paragraph 1 of preceding Article in the case of paragraph 1, and with the provisions of paragraph 2 of the same Article in the case of paragraph 2.
[LIABILITY OF THE GUST]
- Article 18 The Gust shall compensate the Hotel for damage caused through intention or negligence on the part of the Gust.
Attached Table No.1
Calculation method for Accommodation Charges
(Ref. Paragraph 1 of Article 2 and Paragraph 1 of Article 12)
Total Amount to be
|Taxes||a. Consumption Tax|
Attached Table No.2
Cancellation Charges for Hotels (Ref. Paragraph 2 of Article 6)
|Contracted Number of Guests
Cancellation of contract is Received
|1 to 14||15 to 30||31 to 100|
|1 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||50%||80%||80%|
|2 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||30%||50%|
|3 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||30%||50%|
|5Day Prior to Accommodation Day||30%||30%|
|6 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||20%||30%|
|7 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||20%||30%|
|8 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||10%||30%|
|14 Day Prior to Accommodation Day||15%|
|15 Day Prior to Accommodation Day|
|30 Day Prior to Accommodation Day|
- The percentage signify the rate of the Cancellation Charge in relation to the Basic Accommodation Charges.
- When the number of days contracted is shorted, the cancellation charge for the first day shall be paid by the Guest regardless of the number of days cancelled.
- When the part of a group booking (for 15 persons or more) is cancelled, the cancellation charge shall not be charged for the number of persons equivalent to 10% of the number of persons booked as of 10 days prior to the occupancy (when accepted less than 10 days prior to the occupancy, as of the date) with fractions counted as a whole number.